Thoughts on the opening ceremonies
1) Any ideas where I can get one of those scarves the Brazilians were wearing?
2) The African countries get the gold medal for coolest outfits.
3) I found it interesting that the Canadian outfits made absolutely no distinction between men and women and the German outfits absolutely made that distinction.


4) It was hard to watch something in London and not have aliens attack in the middle of it while a man walks out of the chaos and calmly announces, "I'm the doctor."

5) Does anyone have a name for that weird feeling in my chest when the Chinese team walked into the stadium?
6) The Queen is adorable.
1) Any ideas where I can get one of those scarves the Brazilians were wearing?
2) The African countries get the gold medal for coolest outfits.
3) I found it interesting that the Canadian outfits made absolutely no distinction between men and women and the German outfits absolutely made that distinction.

4) It was hard to watch something in London and not have aliens attack in the middle of it while a man walks out of the chaos and calmly announces, "I'm the doctor."

5) Does anyone have a name for that weird feeling in my chest when the Chinese team walked into the stadium?
6) The Queen is adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment