Thursday, April 10, 2014

In March

(background: every day this year, I've been writing down 5 things that I am thankful for. I decided the end of the month would be a good time to review them all. and then I decided to share them)

In March, I was thankful for
  1. For my brother PRS and how our friendship has deepened over the years
  2. For the accountability KEA gives me without being pushy
  3. For my nephew RJS and the anticipation of kissing those cheeks this summer
  4. That LSB came into my room just to talk
  5. That the MUN celebration went well with the 8th graders and that I got to hear more about their experiences
  6. For a heart-felt thank you e-mail
  7. For getting confirmation of my flights home this summer
  8. For having flowers in the house
  9. for how music spoke to my heart today
  10. that ZLB and I had some good ideas for the upcoming lesson
  11. the 7th graders had such a good day in class
  12. an encouraging e-mail from someone who observed my class
  13. for magical things like cake mix and Heath bars at the Korean store
  14. that we were able to have an advisory good-bye party for a leaving student
  15. for cuddle time with J$ and Bean
  16. for a great dinner celebrating RLM’s birthday
  17. that the mail merge for the women’s retreat e-mail was easy
  18. that AK and KEA let me crash KBBQ and spend time with them
  19. for ridiculosity in the teacher’s lounge
  20. that You are still at work in me every time I feel like I’m back at the beginning
  21. that NW came to the retreat
  22. for the opportunity to build relationships with a mom of a student
  23. for a really good chat with Mom and Day
  24. for energy to get through the day on not as much sleep
  25. to be able to see a different side of a person that helped me understand their heart a little better
  26. for the small conversation that help me get to know SKB better
  27. that I was able to give encouraging examples to a parent during conferences
  28. for a really random family dinner
  29. my body waited until after conferences to get sick
  30. for KEA and how You have used her in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment