So last night, I thought I was going to have dinner with three friends.
Honestly, I was anticipating an emotionally draining evening and I wasn't 100% excited about that aspect of the evening.
I walked in and noticed there was a TON of food on the table (way too much for 4 people). Then I heard this snicker from around the corner. I looked and five or six of my friends jumped out and yelled,
"SURPRISE!!!!!"
They had organized a surprise graduation party for me and two other friends who finished our master's degrees this fall.
It was exactly the show of love I needed at the exact moment I needed it.
I was struck one more time how blessed I am to live in this community of people. I can celebrate with them. I can mourn with them. I love them.
I have learned a lot about relationships in the last 5 years. But I just want to take this moment to appreciate and cherish the relationships that I have. I have more than I deserve and I am truly wonderstruck.



Honestly, I was anticipating an emotionally draining evening and I wasn't 100% excited about that aspect of the evening.
I walked in and noticed there was a TON of food on the table (way too much for 4 people). Then I heard this snicker from around the corner. I looked and five or six of my friends jumped out and yelled,
"SURPRISE!!!!!"
They had organized a surprise graduation party for me and two other friends who finished our master's degrees this fall.
It was exactly the show of love I needed at the exact moment I needed it.
I was struck one more time how blessed I am to live in this community of people. I can celebrate with them. I can mourn with them. I love them.
I have learned a lot about relationships in the last 5 years. But I just want to take this moment to appreciate and cherish the relationships that I have. I have more than I deserve and I am truly wonderstruck.


It’s not too late to join the fun! Join us during the 21 Days of Wonder Challenge and awaken to the wonders of God all around. Learn more, here.
Receive notifications for the 21 Days of Wonder in your inbox each day. Click here to sign up and receive a bonus eBook: Wonderstruck by Jesus Christ.
The post 21 Days of Wonder: Relationship appeared first on Margaret Feinberg.

No comments:
Post a Comment