Sunday, June 17, 2012

Extended Status update

So, I was trying to write a facebook status update. . .and realized that there were just too many things floating around the brain. So here's the extended version
  • My knees were unexplicably sore today. Seriously, no major changes in the weather and I hadn't necessarily done anything super-physical. Then I was trying to keep my balance on the subway and realized that I had spent like 12 hours in the last three days on subways and buses. That's probably why my knees hurt.
  • Beijing has had unbelievably miraculous weather this past week. Brilliant blue skies, picture-perfect puffy clouds, cool breezes in the evening. Walking out in this weather to go get grilled meat on a stick was the best way de-stress after spending all day sitting down.
  • I'm in this weird in-between phase. The insanity of the end of the school year is over, but I still have to concentrate on Master's classes. I'm really craving some quiet reflection time.

No comments:

Post a Comment