Monday, January 28, 2013

Wonderstruck: Reflection

Margaret Feinberg has challenged readers of her blog to "Live Wonderstruck." It's a call the spend more time focusing on the wonder that already surrounds us in day-to-day life. 
I'm coming in a little late to the game, and I'm going out of order. 
This post is a challenge to reflect on what barriers keep you from being wonderstruck.

Dear Abba, 
Once again, this challenge brings me back to consider my own complacency and laziness. I'm not wonderstruck because I don't want to put forth the effort that I think it will take to see the wonders. You know everything that has happened that has sapped energy and excitement. So many of those demands are gone now, yet I can't seem to muster the steam to truly move forward. 
Give me desire to seek Your wonders.
Give me patience when growth seems slow.
Give me endurance to keep going.
Give me more of You.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, we are so glad you are joining us for the 21 days of Wonder. No worries that you are joining late, just excited to have you with us! Praying for you during this time!

    ReplyDelete