Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today

  • I had at least two conversations in Chinese where I understood what they were asking me, but I didn't understand why they were asking me that particular question. .. they took my confused face as a lack of understanding and proceeded to ask their question in a different way. Both times, I eventually gave an answer that makes sense.
  • I reached my limit of slow walkers and personal space invaders. I'm sorry, but if you can't text and walk at the same time, please move towards the side on the walking area. 
  • I spent 6 hours of my day using public transportation or walking to use said public transportation. I spent a total of 3 hours at the destinations.
  • I was brave enough to try Chinese fast food for lunch. I figured the food would be good. . .I just wasn't sure about the whole ordering process.
  • I had a really good dinner with a new-ish friend. I met her last summer while I was studying here. Now she's planning on moving to QD in August or September and I'm excited to get to know her more.
  • I drank 3 bottles of water. That's an improvement over recent days.
  • I thought of a new direction on a birthday project that made me super super super excited!
  • I drained my brain, which is why you got a bullet point list. . .
What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment